Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome all...

Hey everybody!!!!!

U know, I needed just a push to create a BLOG. Thats what I got from one of my very dear and near friends, moreso a wellwisher, few moments back and hence I, THE GO-GETTER Susmita is here with you.

I invite you all .

Well, a few words about me ... quite difficult to beat own's drum, though...me into journalism about more than a decade now, travelled quite a few countries, love music, computer savvy, addicted to know more on new fields and of course make new friends of different countries and culture.

Hey, scribbled lots for now to give a boost .....
Lets get connected,
BESTS

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy...friend..welcome to blogosphere..cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the amazing world of blogging....will look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete